Natural Treatment for Chronic Pain/Fibromyalgia
Lifestyle Healing Institute® specializes in many disorders because chronic Lyme disease and chronic Lyme treatment has to specialize in the whole body, not just one area. Many watch the Lyrica commercials that highlight that Fibromyalgia is thought the be the result of overactive nerves (i.e. overactive brain – too much electricity). But what causes that?
- Is it the Brain?
- Is it Hormones?
- Is it Toxicity?
- Is it Blood Flow?
- Is it Autoimmunity?
It’s everything! And you must address all of them in order to attain sustainable long-term healing. Fibromyalgia tends to be pain related to nerves, but pain is pain. Whether joint pain, nerve pain, muscle pain, or emotional pain, the methodology to heal the pain should be the same. By separating them, we are merely complicating them.
Pain itself, is multifaceted. It could be structural, anatomical, emotional and biochemical. But it is nearly always debilitating. It affects your health significantly. It brings down your mood and mental well-being, and it is one of the most common symptoms to overlap with chronic Lyme disease. Our natural Lyme treatment will illuminate the factors behind your pain.
Most drugs that treat pain manipulate channels in the brain to reduce electricity, thus dampening pain signals. Most chronic Lyme treatment centers utilize these drugs to treat your pain which never addresses the source of the pain. Our natural Lyme treatment can accomplish this safely, without drugs and in a significantly shorter amount of time. Once the brain is calmed, the body is much less sensitive to incoming pain signals and widespread bodily pain.
Also, fatty toxins are stored in the body and especially in the brain, and they begin to accumulate causing unwanted neurotoxicity and brain cell (neuronal) death. Below are some symptoms correlated with patients suffering from fibromyalgia. Chronic Lyme treatment must address everything that is happening with you! Please see the Anxiety, Insomnia, and Hormonal Imbalances pages for more details on the changes in electricity in the brain.
Quantitative and Objective Symptoms for Pain
- Excess Excitatory Neurotransmitters
- Suppressed Inhibitory (Calming) Neurotransmitters
- Overactive Anterior Cingulate Gyrus (conflict, rational cognitive center of brain)
- Overactive Deep Limbic System (emotional center of brain)
- Suppressed Magnesium
- Deficiencies in Blood Flow
- Suppressed Potassium
- Suppressed Hormones – Especially Sex Hormones – Estradiol and Progesterone among others
Subjective Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Poor Sleep – especially deep sleep (rapid eye movement (REM) sleep)
- Widespread Pain – often comes and goes – sometimes continuous
- Brain and Body on Fire
- Extremely Sensitive to Incoming Pain Signals
- Brain/Body on Two Pages – brain is electrified, body seemingly exhausted
- Inability to shut off the brain – mind races
- Easily Frustrated
- Difficulty Performing Daily Tasks
- Tend to Predict the Negative – issues pertaining to the future
- Overreact at times
- Can be Accompanied by Other Overactive Disorders – Anxiety and Insomnia
- Many similar symptoms are seen among overactive disorders