Natural Treatment for Fibromyalgia
Lifestyle Healing Institute® specializes in many disorders, including fibromyalgia which involve imbalances of electricity. But what’s causing the imbalance?
- Is it the Brain?
- Is it Hormones?
- Is it Toxicity?
- Is it Blood Flow?
- Is it Autoimmunity?
It’s everything, and you must address all of them in order to attain sustainable healing.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that affects primarily woman due to their massive susceptibilities to gut toxicity and hormonal imbalances; however, the number of men affected is beginning to increase.
Everyone is familiar with the commercials that say fibromyalgia is “thought to be the result of overactive nerves.” This is true; however, this mechanism is exploited by utilizing pharmaceutical sodium channel blockers to decrease electricity in the brain and body (Lyrica). Sodium channels are less potent than calcium channels when it comes to electrical activity in the brain; thus, focusing on these calcium channels would be much more effective in alleviating symptoms of fibromyalgia.
However, pharmaceuticals that block calcium channels are potent in activity and have addictive tendencies – opiate pain medications. “We have a more effective, safe and 100% All-Natural method and approach to healing fibromyalgia.”
Lifestyle Healing Institute® uses an underlying cellular mechanism when restoring the brain’s electrical activity which is lowering glutamate, which in turn lowers calcium influx into the cell.
This decreased rate of calcium influx decreases the rate of action potentials that fire in the brain and thus the target cells; this definitively lowers the electricity in the brain and nerves.We accomplish this with our all natural intravenous therapy that heals fibromyalgia symptoms in a short period of time, while doing so in a safe environment without any medications.
As fibromyalgia is ultimately a disorder of an overactive brain, the brain must be calmed. After the brain’s electrical equilibrium is achieved, the body is much less sensitive to incoming pain signals and widespread bodily pain.
Also, fatty toxins are stored in the body and especially in the brain, and they begin to accumulate causing unwanted neurotoxicity and brain cell (neuronal) death. Below are some symptoms correlated with patients suffering from fibromyalgia. Please see the Anxiety, Insomnia, and Hormonal Imbalances pages for more details on the changes in electricity in the brain.
Quantitative and Objective Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Excess Excitatory Neurotransmitters
- Suppressed Inhibitory (Calming) Neurotransmitters
- Overactive Anterior Cingulate Gyrus (conflict, rational cognitive center of brain)
- Overactive Deep Limbic System (emotional center of brain)
- Suppressed Magnesium
- Deficiencies in Blood Flow
- Suppressed Potassium
- Suppressed Hormones – Especially Sex Hormones – Estradiol and Progesterone among others
Subjective Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Poor Sleep – especially deep sleep (rapid eye movement (REM) sleep)
- Widespread Pain – often comes and goes – sometimes continuous
- Brain and Body on Fire
- Extremely Sensitive to Incoming Pain Signals
- Brain/Body on Two Pages – brain is electrified, body seemingly exhausted
- Inability to shut off the brain – mind races
- Easily Frustrated
- Difficulty Performing Daily Tasks
- Tend to Predict the Negative – issues pertaining to the future
- Overreact at times
- Can be Accompanied by Other Overactive Disorders – Anxiety and Insomnia – Many similar symptoms are seen among overactive disorders
Hormonal Imbalance plays a crucial role in both males and females; however, females are more affected due to peri-menopause, menopause, and their susceptibility to toxin accumulation in the brain.
Many times both causalities must be addressed to alleviate symptoms of fibromyalgia. Through tens of thousands of biomarker assays, specific and generalizable biopatterns have been revealed from our Fibromyalgia patients.
Our testing protocol utilizes the results and subsequent analysis of over 100 biomarkers. Tests are done prior to arrival at our clinic.