LHI’s Baseline Therapy utilizes scientifically validated therapies backed by a patented method and treatment that has a decade of research, development, and clinical data built into it. Our straight forward treatment programs begin with extensive testing of the brain-body, including laboratory testing of over 100 biochemicals, to reveal what each person needs to get better.
Multiple treatment modalities are layered into each individual’s program to support the cellular level, the system level, and the whole person level. Science has established many different contributions to chronic symptoms and illness, including biochemical, emotional, psychological, and lifestyle contributions, each of which are assessed to meet your unique needs for healing.
All of LHI’s therapies are integrated within one treatment program and delivered by a team of doctors and healthcare practitioners with over 100 years of clinical and medical experience. We integrate your initial testing with all your doctors along with all the necessary therapies to promote one scientific, holistic, and integrated treatment program – all under one roof.
Personally customized to your biochemical make-up, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids such as magnesium, chromium, manganese, taurine, and glutathione are uniquely integrated to restore antioxidants and biochemical cofactors while resetting the electrical activity of the nervous system.
These thermal stimuli cause trillions of cells in our Mind-Body Ecosystem to come together in response, paving the way for cellular alignment and documented healing benefits that include improving circulation, immune function, while decreasing inflammation – studies also note increased levels of endorphins, glutathione, cellular metabolism, and more.
Lifestyle Healing Institute® utilizes its relationship with our sister company, Lifestyle Healing Products, to deliver some of the most bioavailable, clinically based, natural supplements in the marketplace. Our hand selected blends of ancient herbs, plants, and natural biochemicals form a customized supplement regimen that works with the Mind-Body Ecosystem to continually reinforce the restoration of the mechanical, chemical, and electrical, integrity of each Cell.
Diet, Exercise, and Breathing are fundamental needs, but also crucial lifestyle choices towards sustainable healing. Customized Dietary and Exercise guidelines are blended with Functional Breathwork regimens to provide you a daily practice that serves and heals your Ecosystem.
LHI’s Baseline Therapy utilizes neurological testing, assessments, and evaluations to customize cognitive exercises that pair with functional breathwork to help you integrate and rebalance your brain-body pathways. Think of it as an exercise program for your Brain, to help heal and Retrain your Mind-Body Perception and processing.
Lifestyle goes much beyond what we put into our body; it’s also how we go about ourselves and the relationships we keep. From the slightest of changes to the deepest of wounds, our team of integrative doctors can support whatever is necessary for sustainable healing.
Our treatment center combines the scientific setting of our clinic with the real-world outdoor application at our local Pharm property where individuals and their families can directly experience, both individually and in groups, exactly what healing feels like.
The result is a bridge between the body and mind, between the scientific knowledge of health with the organic experience of healing. Time and time again, this unique approach has scientifically empowered individuals to feel better and take charge of their health in ways that are truly unprecedented.
Holistic solutions also means establishing relationships with other health and community practitioners in the local community. Sometimes disease and illness can take such a grip on our life, that other therapies such as animals, yoga, occupational work, art, and more, are needed for us heal.
At our Institute, we always have time for questions. These are your symptoms, it’s your program – and we will take you as far as you want to go. Stay tuned for advances from Lifestyle Healing Empowerment, our sister company striving to provide interactive natural healthcare media and foundational health education to individuals worldwide.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A DAY IN OUR PROGRAM
- Our typical treatment programs are 6-10 weeks
- Paperwork, demographics, time for questions
- Meet with medical director, review medical history, medications, lifestyle analysis
- Initial treatments such as patented IV therapy and/or Contrast therapy
- Education and Introduction to other treatments such as breathwork, diet, exercise, supplementation, and more
- Additional Labs, Evaluations, and Testing
- Typical treatments at our clinic include a Patented IV treatment, a Contrast Treatment, as well as an Office Visit with a member of our Medical Staff
- Your vitals and many other objective biomarkers are constantly tracked, discussed, and accounted for throughout your program
- Customized Diet, Exercise, and Breathwork provided
- Your Initial Baseline Assessment (and ongoing) then dictates what other health practitioners you may need such as:
- Education is constantly provided, questions are consistently discussed, and care is informative, professional, and relentlessly positive
- We have multiple therapies delivered by a team of integrative medical professionals to help each individual get better
- Multiple biochemical, psychological, and circumstantial issues create our symptoms, necessitating the use of multiple modalities, therapies, and standards of care to reflect the chronic and complex nature of symptoms and disease
- You are a crucial component in your own care; these are your symptoms, your feelings; we will often directly involve your primary caretakers, family members, or support team throughout your healing process.
- The more you participate, communicate, and stay open to change, you will ensure your own ability to make the necessary healing choices towards sustainable health
- Labs and other testing/evaluations are repeated to continue to track your care and progress